Saturday, September 3, 2011

Catching up

How slack am I??

Two and a half months since my last post! Really, really slack.

Well, I have no excuse. I've been crafting up a storm, so there shouldn't have been any problem! Anyway, to make up for it, I'm going to endeavour to do a catch up post every night until I have caught up.

So, today's post is going to be about the beautiful ABA forum. I joined this forum when my Mr McGillicuddy was a few months old. I wanted a bit of support with my feeding troubles and this was the perfect place to go! Two years later,  I am still hanging around there, for the wonderful warm people and the fabulous parenting tips.

One of the ladies on the forum had a health scare last year and we all rallied around to try to do things to help. One of the things we did was to all knit or crochet squares for a blanket. Another one of the ladies was going to stitch all the squares together, but the arrival of her gorgeous second baby meant life got a bit busy so I offered to finish it off.

A couple of weeks ago, a group of us met up to present her with the blanket -




I think it turned out well! The seaming wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I can't wait to make another blanket now!

No comments:

Post a Comment