Along with the usual daily activities, we've had numerous illnesses, some interesting mood swings (from both myself and Little Miss Chingy Pingy) as well as some fun holidays (well mostly fun...).
Here's a short run down of some of the other things I've done in the last couple of months.
- Lifeline Book fair - happens twice a year - I love love love it! I went along and bought a lot of books. I've been making my way through them. Sigh - so heavenly! I even managed to get a beautiful illustrated copy of the Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton for Chingy Pingy.
- BrisStyle markets - totally awesome!
- What I loved by Siri Hustvedt - I really liked this book - really beautiful prose and great suspense. Hustvedt really creates a sense of foreboding through sections of this book.
- Robin Hobb - the Farseer Trilogy and the Tawny Man trilogy - I'm not usually a fantasy reader, but these books had me hooked! I couldn't put them down.
- Partly caused by the Robin Hobb books! It truly sucks not being able to sleep when you know that you'll have to wake up ridiculously early to deal with Chingy Pingy and Mr McGillicuddy.